At home with the McMuffins
Blog   About   Archives   Links of love   Obsessions

« things that go bump in the night | Main | why does Amex hate me... »

mail order husband

I am satisfied with Mr Mc Muffin, but was very surprised to find that I couldn't get another husband on the internet. I was just idly searching for information about Kiev and Sophia, and managed to find a lot of information about Russian brides. When I tried to find a Russian husband for myself, there was absolutely nothing except the excellent mail order husbands site, which is very amusing, but did not yield a handsome Russian Doctor for me to marry.

I don't want to be greedy, but if Mr Mc Muffin can get hold of a cute, well educated Tatyana and Svetlana, why can't I have a gorgeous Mikhail or Goran? It's not fair, and I want to complain to someone. It really is a man's man's world. I don't think we Western women will have achieved equality until we can buy some hopelessly mismatched man from an economically depressed nation. I should have the opportunity to be ugly, poorly educated and not very socially skilled, and have some bright, pretty young thing want to marry me.

Mrs Mc Muffin

mr mcmuffin on 17 Jan 2004 @ 01:08 AM ✲ Permalink

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference mail order husband:

Comments

Why bother finding a man when you can have this:

or this:

or even this:

Ok, they may be missing a certain je ne sais quoix in the personality department but there's no language barrier, are only made to please and they can definitely make my toes curl! :)

Posted by: Moi | 17 Jan 2004 21:28:29

I wholeheartedly agree! I've been looking around for a russian male order husband and there's nothing out there! I would really love to have my own Dimitri or Vlad. There's just no equality. Well I wish you tons of luck!

Posted by: Salem | 23 Jan 2004 05:29:44

I agree :) And the name Goran reminded me of Goran Visnjic, I'd take him in two seconds.

Posted by: Amy | 30 Jan 2004 00:03:59

You will not--in any way--get an argument from me! Life is so damn unfair!

Posted by: Retro Girl | 30 Jan 2004 01:03:04

PS--Thanks for visiting my site :) . And by the way, your site is great! I'm a gonna link to ya! ;)

Posted by: Retro Girl | 30 Jan 2004 01:06:15

buy a mate why when you can meet you a nice attractive young man why buy someone talk about a price on someone whats the difference between paying for sexual services??

Posted by: lana | 18 Feb 2004 01:47:26

Dear Iana, I really don't want to buy a husband. I'm lucky enough to have a good one already.

However, it does tell you something about the relative power of men and women of the world. I hope that this clears up any ambiguity around my comments. I am not advocating mail ordering any partner.

Posted by: mrs mcmuffin | 18 Feb 2004 18:47:09

I would love to buy a nice russian husband or three, especially when I'll be 60 and they'll still be 20. Just like with the mail order brides, it should be all about their looks and my citizenship - yeah, that sounds pretty good to me. And even if it wasn't, I should at least have the option if my male counterparts have it, shouldn't I? So either ban the whole thing or put some cute bois up for auction already.

Posted by: Miss Emanicpated | 18 May 2004 16:59:32

The reason there are so many single Russian women, is that the Russian men are drinking themselves to death. The average Russian man dies at 48, an astonishing statistic. Any Russian man sober enough to get it up can stay very busy. If you ladies are desparate, go to Prague or some of the former Russian satellite states. After the age of 18 in any country, however, gender population parity diminshes exponetially at evry age level upwards. There are always more women than men in the older age groups.

Posted by: Wanda Kowalski, MD | 29 Jun 2004 20:39:31

I'm trying to sell my self to a women look for a young husband and I live in the usa for get the russians I'm a US Marine have the women send pics at gpbrew@yahoo.com

Posted by: gary | 8 Sep 2004 06:24:51

What is up with this? It is so unfair. I agree, why can't women just order up a husband? Maybe it doesn't work this way b/c we are too smart for it...

Posted by: melissa | 10 Sep 2004 03:26:07

If you're really interested in meeting a Mikhail or Goran you best think twice. As someone posted earlier, the reason this women are seeking Western husbands is because what is available at home is very undesirable. Alcoholism is rampant; most Russian men die before ever reaching age 60; woman are treated with great disrespect; spousal abuse is common as is abandonment; and the standard of living can't be compared to what we have here in the West. Sounds charming doesn't it? Can you blame these women? No Western women in her right mind would seriously seek a Slavic mate without careful consideration and investigation. There is just no market for it so you'll never see a Russian husband site. Besides, most countries aren't as "liberated" as the United States. In most other countries, you'll find more traditional roles for men and women.

Many of the men that are seeking these "Russian brides" are like me. I'm 49, attractive, slim, muscular, divorced, successful, and in better shape than most men in their late to mid-30s. Of course I was a competitive athlete. But my age is a huge issue for most Western women. It is not an issue for European women. I can easily meet a woman in her mid-30s. I'm not looking for someone who's 20 years younger than me, just a woman who has solid traditional values, is attractive, intelligent, slim, works at maintaining her good looks and knows that marriage takes hard work and commitment.

Posted by: Stevexc | 14 Sep 2004 17:51:57

Can I please remind people that I DON'T WANT A RUSSIAN HUSBAND!

Steve, good luck with your hunt for a partner, but I wonder why you aren't interested in someone your own age with similar cultural references. As a 'European woman' I am not interested in a man 20 years older than me, but then I am able to be economically independant and able to have an equal relationship with my husband. Perhaps that's why.

Posted by: mrs mcmuffin | 15 Sep 2004 00:33:23

you know, there is a website....

www.alovinghusband.com

too funny!

Posted by: E | 16 Oct 2004 00:52:07

Steve:

Then maybe you can explain why these mailorderbrides (russian, asian, or latino) suddenly forget all their traditional values and roles after having lived in the west for three, four, or five years?

Its easy to pretend for two or three years. Not much longer. I'm sure there are many nice genuine girls out there just looking for a better life. Many are just gold-digging pretenders who can flutter and bat their eyelashes impressively. The more uppity the attitude, the sexier the appeal.

Anyone can look good on paper. You never really can tell what you're going to get unless you spend quality time with them before running to the altar.

Love your site, Mrs McMuffin.

Posted by: PerkynSweet | 19 Nov 2004 07:27:26

Hi, this is interesting. Does anybody want to hear from the other side? Correct, I am a 100% Russian man seeking a foreign wife. And I have the same problem: I have no place to communicate my message. I am 38 yo.... But guess this forum is not an appropriate place to post my... hm... technical data. However I look forward to responding to personal inquiries via e-mail. It never hurts trying :-) I guarantee confidentiality and a good sense of humour.

Posted by: Alexander | 29 Dec 2004 12:18:45

Someone please help me...i need a husband!!!

Posted by: Katy Jackson | 12 Jan 2005 20:46:49

Mail Order husbands rock!!!...im so glad i found eric..we will be happily married forever!...thank you mr and mrs mcmuffin!!!
katy and eric forever!!!!

Posted by: Katy Meyer | 12 Jan 2005 20:56:38

Although it is uncommon, but some of the mail order agencies provide services for grooms, like these groom sites. Although i think the demand for these is not so great ;)

Posted by: Adam | 13 Jan 2005 14:43:37

Hello Mrs Mc Muffin. We were wondering if you had any pictures of Mr Mc Muffin as we were thinking of purchasing him.
thanks

Posted by: Leanne and Heather | 17 Jan 2005 21:31:32

Well all I know is that the woman that don't really care have men. The ones that really enjoyed being married and sharing a life can't find them and are alone. So if you know where they are or if you are one send me an email. I am 50 years old and far from dead or used up and waiting. lol.

Posted by: Ginette | 26 Jan 2005 09:48:31

I am on the flip side of ya'll ladies, I am a man looking for a wife not from the states.The reasion for my Madness is the morals and values of most young western women are not exceptable to my way of life. LADIES DON'T GIVE UP and DON'T SELL YOURSELF
SHORT TO WHAT WILL MAKE YA'LL HAPPY KEEP SEARCHING RELENTLESSLY!!!!!

Posted by: Jason | 31 Jan 2005 01:31:06

This site is hillarious. I went on here, jokingly, seeing if we could mail-order husbands. But, I'm not sure my real-American husband would approve. What concerns me is that many of these "mail-order" brides are subject to abuse. But, I hope they do find their "fairy-tale" ending, since many seem to desire that. Conditions in Russia aren't exactly ideal but, I think it's horrible that women are being bought and sold. C'mon now. Maybe the "mail-order" name should be changed since, we can mail order just about anything else it's degrading to categorize women as being ordered.

Posted by: Danielle | 5 Feb 2005 23:20:02

Russian Mail order brides are lovely ladies, and they are much better then mail order husbands Mail Order Brides

Posted by: Mail order brides | 10 Feb 2005 08:29:37

i adore this site!
secondly i was looking for my boss a mail order huydd. i found one site and one site only.
how sad.
and the guys were mostly short!!!!
with close together eyes and a unibrow.

Posted by: honeyrye | 15 Feb 2005 18:59:36

I would very much like to find a russian mail order husband to cook and clean for me. If anyone knows where to find one, please let me know.

Posted by: cindy | 3 Apr 2005 00:21:46

i would like to order a mail husband preferable older than me who had a big dick and can fulfil all my needs!! i hope his dil is bigger than mine!

Posted by: Eve Barwise | 2 May 2005 14:03:02

Please don't ever come back here again, Eve. That is not the kind of commentary we approve of and it's not amusing in the slightest.

Posted by: mrs mcmuffin | 3 May 2005 21:53:46

Erm, as a 28-year old man (yes that young) I'm even considering it, simply because of some of the attitudes and behaviours of women these days in the UK (where I am). Its like they all want to be men or are so obsessed with the idea of so-called 'equality' they are losing their appeal. Theres so little thats feminine about the feminine species these days, and although I want an equal to be partnered with the rest of my days, I don't want someone who spends 70+% of their energy throughout their life trying to prove they are my better or my equal - I've never seen a woman as anything less or more than my equal. Its a sad state of affairs but its now come to the point where bright young men with successful careers and good homes are actually looking abroad for ladies just because we'd rather have a wife for a few years (and THATS assuming it all falls apart) who took care of herself and her family than even try to build a relationship with a woman from this country because we constantly see they can't even take care of themselves. Women in this country take pride (and I've talked to alot of them about this) in the fact they know NOTHING about any domestic skill. I can cook, clean, repair and I take care of my home AND I run two businesses but women around my age have trouble getting up each morning just to go to work when their mums get them out of bed. Anyway, I'm getting carried away - sorry to barge in on your discussion but I think it just hit me on a nerve I didn't realise I had.....

Posted by: Shock-Ed | 25 May 2005 02:32:05

Gosh, this post really is the gift that keeps on giving.

Shock-Ed, I am shocked. You are a young British man who thinks that women are your equals (so far so good) but that British women have no idea how to take care of themselves and they have forgotten to be feminine in their desperate bid to be equal. Hmn, not so good. I suggest that you take the time to re read your post as it smacks a little of protesting too much. I may be wrong, just my impression.

Posted by: mrs mcmuffin | 25 May 2005 23:20:23

well my name is becky Smith from usa, am 29yers. usa,inNY 5'7fth tall single heart broken . i am very sorry to tell u this that a guy put me t lost my family by car accident 7yrs ago while i was in texas three years ago . came to new york after i lost my family do you like to know about the recently heart broken that i had? and why i stucked right now in africanu can email me to bekky_baby00@yahoo.com
3weeks ago i met a guy on the inter promising me that he loves me and his from africa and told me to come and visit him and i pay him a visit he take me to a hotel and the next day nigth that i will wake up i cant find the guy any more he ran away with all my money and the goods i brougth.
.. can you see how mens are some how bad and the i am is that the hotel we lunch at am holding the hotel money hotel bill of 400 pound and the hotel do not want to release my document and passport coz am holding the hotel bill,,
and i will be glad if you can help me out will like to hear from .i will be happy if we really get into relationship
, but i hope you understand that i am stucked in a hotel in this unknown country and if can be help to me to call the hotel and help me get out of here i will be pleased and i will never make you regret helping me cos i need someone truthfull like you are in my life. thanks let me know if you still want me after all the mess i am into but if u reall want to help me out can u call the hotel manager and ask him how u can settle my bill
and i will need ur phone number so that i can call u when u have settle my bill
I promise if U can get me out of here by helping me talk to the Hotel
management on how U are gonna help me pay the bills i have encured here to the Hotel Management i will surely pay back when i get back home and hopefully i will then accept that i've found a new life with U So it's up to U to decide oin what U wanna do with me concerning these issues Waiting to read from U soon The telephone number for the Hotel Manager is with the secretary if U wish to speak with him concerning this issues and verify this things i have said Thanks and God bless,

Posted by: becky | 24 Jul 2005 02:41:47

Dear Becky
I would rather not get into a relationship with you, if that's ok, as if you actually read the blog you would see that I am married. In relation to your tale of woe, may I introduce you to the words 'caveat emptor'. Perhaps if you diverted the effort you have put into spamming complete strangers into finding a job to pay for your hotel and fare home, things might work out ok for you. In the interim, if things really are as desperate as you are trying to suggest, your consulate amy be able to offer advice.

Posted by: mrs mcmuffin | 24 Jul 2005 16:05:58

I find it very odd there are no site either. Out of curosity I also tried to look up mail order husbands and well this is the only thing I found.

Posted by: sylvia | 24 Jul 2005 20:31:15

Happy hunting! -Sophia
www.alovinghusband.com

Posted by: Sophia Vasco | 5 Aug 2005 07:43:50

This site is hilarious! I would love to find a mail order husband that will work hard and mow the lawn! At 36, I feel like it will always just be me and the cat.

Posted by: Libby | 12 Aug 2005 04:17:18

The answer to your question is obvious. The laws of supply and demand do not fit neatly into the feminist world view. First, there is no demand. Western women don't want to date immigrant men because they are poor and have not been "trained" to be such pussies as Western men. Second, there is no supply because immigrant men, desperate though they may be, will never be interested in dating dried up old man-hating hags just for money. To summarize, men, unlike women, are not whores.

Posted by: Petros | 9 Oct 2005 22:44:05

We want really looking for two husbands aswell. We are two people, we would prefer two twin men as to marry ourselves. We hope to have twins because we are also twins and are wanting them very much yes?

Posted by: Hot4You | 24 Oct 2005 04:59:03

As if the opposite had to do anything to get guys...

Posted by: nodasleep | 26 Oct 2005 14:32:19

helllo all sweet woman
libyan man looking for sweet and smart woman who can to make me from agina and make her agian i like to meet woman and want to meet woman for long relation i think man and woman mean life and we cant to live with out us

Posted by: abdsalam | 19 Nov 2005 13:07:21

hi
libyan man from libya looking for older woman

Posted by: abdsalam | 19 Nov 2005 13:14:40

Well no matter how disgusting this is gonna sound to you. Yes, i am looking for a foreign wife. I am a russian 21-yr old white male, athletic, loves movies and literature. In desperate search of a foreign wife. Not interested? In this case i am proposing a fictive marriage for money (20,000 euro). If interested in further contact or you would like to actually help me please dont hesitate to get in touch with me. I am completely serious, i hope this wasnt too forward but i feel like i am wasting my time away in a country that will eat me alive. Your desperate cry for help, Ivan. Write to: gribnik3@mail.ru

Posted by: Ivan | 14 Dec 2005 18:51:56

Hi, my name is Chris,
i am having no luck finding
the man of my dreams so i have
to result to a mail order husband
can someone email me some feed back
on this site and if there are gay male's
that will goob all over my carpet
xox thanks guys
Chrisssy .....

Posted by: Christopher Pepping | 19 Dec 2005 11:33:21

hi just come across this siteby chance,ant cute ladies from eec countries russia etc included if you have passport,visa,education 20to 29 emailme if you want cute husband to marry in uk genuine offer no timewasters though like other guys on here im tire of uk women wanting everything asnd i mean everything

Posted by: robinshepherd | 11 Jan 2006 06:40:25

I am looking for a mail order groom to do,
cooking, cleaning and yardwork...any questions... please reply

Posted by: Tia | 28 Mar 2006 22:12:17

Very dear young lady in our family fell in love with a Russian guy (20 years old at the time of initial romance) and married him to keep him from having to return to Russia at the end of his tourist visa. What an experience she has had so far. She wasn't "looking" for a mail order husband, but there is some reason to believe the young man was looking for a really inexpensive green card. There are lessons to be learned from this one. Sure, he is good-looking, when he puts his mind to it, he can be charming and he can also be rude and crude. Oh, he was such a worker before they married, and now he enjoys the easier life she provides him. It kinda sorta sounds like many of the sweet and sassy Russian brides who marry American men only it's, obviously, in reverse. So, American women beware! Ivan, Sergei, Ilya and Vladimir can be the man of your dreams, then morph into your greatest nightmare. Just a little heads up.

Posted by: Sandy | 14 Apr 2006 04:46:10

Here is a relatively new article about mail order husbands. The author, too, has had trouble finding anything except for a gay service that works out of Ukraine. Very interesting.

Posted by: Rachel | 25 Apr 2006 04:53:22

Some of the posts in here are hilarious!Hell, I'd like to get married just to get Mom off my back (she's given up and thinks I'm a lesbian). I'm 36, have a good job, blah blah. Maybe I'm just too picky, but if a guy can't spell or I can't make heads or tails of his response by the second reading, I'm just not interested. I need a good Scotsman in my life. Over 6'0, as I'm 6'0 myself and I like wearing high heels.

Posted by: Mira | 2 May 2006 03:21:46

hi
mmmmmnice seems all want a lovely wife
mail em if any wanna a good boyfriend
vinuuhp@sify.com

Posted by: vinu | 5 May 2006 13:38:44

Look no further ladies. I am forty six, handsome and broke. I am not ashamed of being broke, since there are only millions upon millions of broke "equlality" women whom rich (actually or by comparison) men marry all the time and don't complain about it. If you ladies are about equality then come and marry me. You can be old and ugly, I don't care. Just have a good personality and high net worth because I want somebody financially independent. I am a white American. I am a third year college student (Magna Cum Laude, Honor Society officer, trophies, awards coming out the guzzoo too). Am I ashamed of looking for financially independent and being broke? Nope, you equality ladies do it all the time....I repeat....all the time. I'll be waiting for your equality reply. justbefriendly@hotmail.com

Posted by: anthony | 16 May 2006 22:18:22

just watched an episode of CSI about mail order brides and wondered if mail order husbands existed.....and just why do we limit our non-existant men to russians? can we order them from...say texas?

Posted by: joy | 30 May 2006 01:17:16

The comments to this entry are closed.